Re: dhis charts using highcharts and png downloads

Hi Jan,

This endpoint https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/svg.png
<https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/svg.png> running Batik is able to convert
svg to png images. We are getting inclined towards using this endpoint in
our custom apps. Few questions here:

   - Can we specify the size of png image to be generated via the api?
   - We want to convert report tables(html) to png. So we are embedding the
   html table as a foreign object in svg. But this endpoint is unable to
   convert such svg to png. Is this a limitation or is it planned in future
   releases?
   - Is there any other DHIS endpoint which converts html tables to images?
   Our custom app has a functionality wherein the user should be able to
   export the images/tables to word documents. We do not want to reconstruct
   the table from the json table data.

Thanks
Aamer.