Re: Store external spreadheet-like data in DHIS2

Hi Tantely,

Please have a look here
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s12.html

for how DHIS2 can be used to store file resources.

Data stored there however will not be available for visualization or other
analytics.

Regards,
Jason