Re: [Dhis2-users] Default Dashboard map providers

Hi Frank,

I've now made "OSM Light" the default basemap for both DHIS 2.23 and 2.24,
and named it "OpenStreetMap". For 2.25 we'll look for an additional basemap
provider with a more detailed look (maybe Stamen Terrain which is not yet
launched globally <http://www.cartotalk.com/index.php?showtopic=9941>). You
can also use the basemaps from Google, but it will decrease the performance
of the DHIS 2 GIS app.

Please notify me if you run into any other mapping problems!

Bjørn

--
Bjørn Sandvik
GIS developer, DHIS 2