Re: Issues with custom attributes

Hi Mark,

We have created an attribute called "isPrintable" with a value type - "Yes
Only" and assigned it to data set and program. In the maintenance app, when
we look at the data set,the attribute is shown as a 'check box'. But in the
older Data Sets app the attribute is not shown.And in the program app also
the attribute is not shown.

To create the "YesOnly" type attribute, We checked the below api,when we
have the value as false (no value for the attribute) we are getting
attributeValues as empty array and through the below api we are able to
create the attribute (giving attribute value is false).
*
/api/dataSets.json?fields=id,name,attributeValues[:all,value,name,attribute[id,name,code]]*

Could you tell the expected behaviour for attribute type "YesOnly ".

Could you please provide any inputs on this issue? It would be really
helpful if it's fixed as soon as possible as we have a use-case depending
on this, and it's been blocking the work.

*Thanks,*
*regards,*
*M.Durga Manasa.*

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Archana Chillala <archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx