Re: Data import through API in zip format

Hi

Did you try and simply send the data as a zipped file? I think we support
both gzip and zip, you don't need to do anything else than zip it down
before.

I'm not 100% sure it will work, but this is how our metadata endpoints work.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2