Re: GIS Google Maps Error

Hi all,

I am also getting some errors while using GIS Plugin. Following is the
console and screenshot of generated map.

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 1]

I have test it on 2.24 as well , same error is coming there!

If I setup the browser key for *Missingkeymap *using <script async defer src
="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=*#################*"type=
"text/javascript"></script>

Then I have to remove the plugin source otherwise duplicate map library
error came.

Anyone faced similar issue with Plugins?

Thanks & Regards,
Sourabh Bhardwaj.