Re: [Dhis2-users] Upgrading DHIS2 from version 2.5 to 2.22

Hi Json,

Thanks for the information. We are doing the same thing as you suggested.
after db migration to postgres, we go version to version and treat the
errors come on the way. there were issues in boolean type and null values
as you said and fixed.

one thing i wanted to ask from you.

we are upgrading one instance from 2.13 to 2.23. first we tried with meta
data and few datavalues.
while the up-gradation, till 2.18 analytics works fine, analytic tables are
generated in the db and data is populated, pivot tables can be generated
with data. but from 2.19, analytics tables are generated but no data in the
tables, there is no errors in the db side and the tomcat log.

Are there any major differences in analytics module after 2.18 ?