Re: [Dhis2-users] Data is not displayed in any report

Hi Gerald,

When I m trying to run analytics, it shows the error message. Screenshot
attached.

Thanks
Chandru

*Thanks & Regards*

*Chandrasekar Ravi*
*Scientist - C, Data Manager*
*9787214185*
*MAHA CDC Project*
*National Institute of Epidemiology, ICMR*

*127, Second Main Road, Tamil Nadu Housing BoardAyapakkam, Ambattur,
Chennai – 77*