Re: using new exporter in dhis play instance

> I assume /api/metadata is still using the old exporter whereas
> /api/24/metadata is using the new exporter. Should we use /api/24/metadata
> endpoint in our custom apps or is there a plan to move /api/metadata to new
> exporter?

Yes, /api/metadata is the legacy importer, you should use
/api/-version-/metadata, but from 2.25 we will also remove the legacy
importer, and that means the "latest" stable metadata importer will be
placed at /api/metadata (and also at the version endpoint)

> Also is it correct to have below assumptions?
>
>    - If I am on 2.24, /api/metadata should be same as using
>    /api/24/metadata
>    - If I am on 2.23, /api/metadata should be same as using
>    /api/23/metadata
>
> No, not yet.. from 2.25, we didn't want to break any third party scripts..
so up until 2.24, /api/metadata is still legacy importer

--
Morten