Program Indicators

 Hi,
I am creating some program indicators to calculate age from date of birth
for a child. The date of birth is an attribute. However when I get to the
attributes tab for the expression non of the attributes are showing (See
ScreenShot). The attributes are however displayed in the filters section.
Any one with an idea why this is the case.

On a separate note the label for program indicator details has a trailing
"sadasd" (see attachment)

rgds
David