Re: Search Engine Optimization for dhis2 site

Hey Mihayo,

SEO optimisation is not something we actively focus on. Primarily because
most of DHIS2 is behind a login and therefore SEO does not really make
sense, as search engines are not able to crawl the site.

We do not allow a lot of flexibility on changing the login screen so i
think there is not very much you could do (on the product itself) except
modify the appearance settings in the System Settings app.

[image: Inline image 1]