Re: [Dhis2-users] Dataset Assignation programmatically

Dear Tantely,

The option would be using API but with the version you are using 2.19 the
API is not well developed.

Are the Orgunits grouped or on the same level?

1. Assign dataset to all Orgunits using Orgunit groups
If you have grouped Orgunits and you particularly interested in assigning
to a given Orgunit group then select Orgunit group and assign by group.

Datasets==> Assign Orgunits==>select in group==> choose the group and click
on Select in group. You can do this for all the groups and save

[image: Inline image 1]

2. Assign dataset to all Orgunits using Level
Datasets==>Assign organization unit==> Choose the level ==> Click on Select
at Level.
Choose the different levels and save
[image: Inline image 2]

Regards