Re: [Dhis2-users] Step by step process of building dependencies and making them available in a local maven repo

Hi

I think this might be related to smslib dependency... what I would do if I
was you, is to checkout a later release (2.16-17 maybe) and check the
pom.xml file, and see if there was any changed to the repos, probably you
can easily change that old repo to something new.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Collins McAdoyo <collins.adoyo@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Michael,
> This system was originally done version 2.12 but customized so much that i
> may not have time to upgrade to the latest version and fix the issue.
> I thought building the local repos would help me fix the issue at hand as
> i arrange to fix the upgrade at a later date.
>
> Collins
>
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Michael Mwebaze <michael.mwebaze@xxxxxxxxx
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Collins,
>>
>> the maven repository: http://maven.dhis2.org/ isn't available. Is there
>> a particular reason why you want to build version 2.12 and not a later
>> version?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> On 8 August 2016 at 06:36, Collins McAdoyo <collins.adoyo@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Team,
>>>
>>> I get the error below whenever, I try to built my system previously done
>>> on DHIS2 Version 2.12. I am aware some of these repos are old and are
>>> nolonger supported so I want to build them locally. I have tried
>>> downloading some of these compile dependencies but still its not able to
>>> built.
>>>
>>> Any idea of how to go about it step wise would be highly appreciated.
>>>

>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project dhis-api: Could not resolve
>>> dependencies for project org.hisp.dhis:dhis-api:jar:2.12: Failed to
>>> collect dependencies for [junit:junit:jar:4.11 (compile),
>>> commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.6 (compile),
>>> commons-io:commons-io:jar:2.4 (compile), commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2.1
>>> (compile), jfree:jfreechart:jar:1.0.13 (compile),
>>> net.sf.jasperreports:jasperreports:jar:4.7.1 (compile),
>>> net.sf.jasperreports:jasperreports-fonts:jar:4.0.0 (compile),
>>> com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core:jar:2.0.6 (compile),
>>> com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-annotations:jar:2.0.6 (compile),