Re: User Management bug that is difficult to reproduce

Prosper,

I don't think I've seen any actual deselection, but I've encountered a
number of other issues:

1. When adding a new user, the initial assignments to orgunits vary.
2. We have had a number of cases where passwords no longer works (was worse
for earlier versions than 2.23 and 2.24), and have to be reset by somebody
else.
3. When you add a new user and click save, the user list is no refreshed
automatically (it's blank).

The last issue might be related to the general "instability" of the new
user interface - I've encountered a number of cases in 2.24 where the
interface reverts back to the 2.23 interface until you refresh. No big
deal, just a bit annoying...

regards
Calle