Re: Fwd: Re: Tracker Relationship API

Hi Devs,
I managed to get the relationships for linking TEI  to work based on the
json syntax sent by Morten. I am checking the documentation for creating
program stages i.e.
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/2.24/en/developer/html/ch01s58.html#d0e12001
and I am not finding some guide on this.
Please help with any guide on the json payload syntax for creating a
program stage instance through the API.
rgds
David