*From:* Knut Staring [mailto:knutst@xxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Thursday, August 11, 2016 8:27 AM
*To:* David Itana
*Cc:* Calle Hedberg; DHIS 2 Users list; dhis2-devs
*Subject:* Re: [Dhis2-devs] Overlapping text in DHIS2 UI

Does this apply to the most recent versions of Chrome and Firefox also?

Or perhaps it did indeed start after an update of these browsers?

Knut

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 9:17 AM, David Itana <ditana@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Calle,

I have tried the screen resolution as well but no difference, the texts
remains overlapping.

For further clarity, we have been using this version for some months now,
and this only started happening a few days ago.

Regards,

David