Re: API dataStore - 403 forbidden

Hi again (and sorry for the late reply).

There seems to be no meaningful changes (that I can find, at least) for
this between 2.23 and 2.24, so the difference is most likely down to a
difference between the two databases. Did you try the 'working' DB on 2.24?

Also copying in Stian, who is more familiar with the
is stuff than I am.