Import/Export Logging

Hello DHIS2 Devs,

I've started using the import/export bits of 2.23, and I've noticed that
the logs are a lot less verbose than they used to be in previous versions.
One example:

* INFO  2016-08-17 17:19:10,185 [Level: INFO, category: METADATA_IMPORT,
time: Wed Aug 17 17:19:10 UTC 2016, message: Importing 41 DataElements]
(InMemoryNotifier.java [taskScheduler-2])

* INFO  2016-08-17 17:20:22,211 [Level: INFO, category: METADATA_IMPORT,
time: Wed Aug 17 17:20:22 UTC 2016, message: Import done. Completed in
75.92 seconds.] (InMemoryNotifier.java [taskScheduler-2])
Before, each imported object would get 1-2 lines here in the log explaining
how it went. Have these logs moved to a different file maybe and I'm just
not aware yet? The issue I have is that if there are no conflicts there is
really no way to tell what was created and what was updated (or will be
created/updated with a dry run):

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 2]

Is there an easy way to get back at the logs that report each
imported/updated object so I can suss out which of these 4 were "updated"
(I've got what looks to be 4 duplicate codes that I am trying to track down
out of many), I'm writing SQL now to help with this, but it wouldn't be
needed with a more verbose output from the import/export app. Thanks!

*Timothy Harding*
Sr. Systems Analyst, BAO Systems
+1 202-536-1541 | tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.baosystems.com | Skype:
hardingt@xxxxxxxxx | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007