Re: Analytic does not work in Tracker Capture

Try having a look at your server settings.

And change this to something else, like "Cache for one hour".

This controls how frequently resources are cached by the server, which
would seem to explain why you cannot see results immediately.

If you have other caches in front of DHIS2, that could also be resulting in
this behavior.

Regards,
Jason

​