[ GSoC 2016 ] User profile app

Hey DHIS developers,

GSoC 2016 has been a great learning experience for me. I want to thank HIS
for giving me this opportunity. As you all might already know, we are
rewriting the server based apps using modern frontend technologies like
ReactJS and RxJs. This transition is important since it ensures readability
and makes maintainability easier. Also, we have a much better and a fresh
UI design as we are following the material design guidelines by Google.
During the GSoC period, I have completed the development of user profile app
<https://github.com/dhis2/user-profile-app> which will allow our users to
view and update their profile and account settings. The detailed draft of
my work along with the demo video can be found here: https://medium.com/@
adheeshbhatia/686aef2104d8 <https://medium.com/@adheeshbhatia/686aef2104d8>

The above document will also be my Work Product Document
<https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/work-product> for
final submission to GSOC 2016.

I want to thank my mentors - Nicolay Ramm and Mark Polak for helping me
throughout the project.

Regards
Adheesh Bhatia