Re: Application Security testing for DHIS 2

Aamer:

As part of the DATIM work, BAO is performing IBM AppScan vulnerability
assessment and confirmation. The results of these assessments will be
passed onto the development team for remediation. Due to the sensitive
nature of security vulnerabilities, we will follow standard, responsible
best practices regarding public disclosure. If critical, non-credentialed,
remote vulnerabilities are discovered we will attempt to provide
work-a-rounds until the devs can publish a remediated DHIS2 version.

This scanning will only involve DHIS2 core and apps that DATIM uses. We are
currently scanning v2.21 but will be jumping to 2.23 very soon. This will
be an ongoing, regular process. If you have any questions feel free to
contact me any time.

Gregory Wilson, CSSLP
BAO Systems, Inc.
gwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx