Getting a "Series/Categories items not selected" message in Data Visualizer when dataelements details are in the favourite

Hi Everyone,

I am reopening this thread (sorry), because although the chart is
being properly shown in the data visualizer app (if we open it from
the pivot table app),
it is still not being rendered in the dashboards (where we just got
the message "No Series/Categories items selected"). In fact at the
moment even if we try
and view one of our saved favourites, we get the same error in the
visualizer app.

We are using version 2.23 revision 22941 of DHIS2.

This problem only happens in the data visualizer and the dashboard,
the pivot tables are fine.

Would it be possible to have a look at it?

Thanks,

*regards,*

*Nathan Floor*

*Software Developer*

*Jembi Health Systems NPC* *|  SOUTH AFRICA*

*Mobile: +27 79 592 2831 <%2B27%2079%20615%200366> | Office: +27 21 701
0939 <%2B27%2021%20701%200939> | Skype: **nathanfloor*
*E-mail: **nathan.floor@xxxxxxxxx <quintin@xxxxxxxxx>*

*This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential information some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to this e-mail and then deleting same. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail. Jembi Health Systems NPO, its
subsidiaries and associated companies is not liable for the security of
information sent by e-mail and accepts no liability of whatsoever nature
for any loss, damage or expense resulting, directly or indirectly, from the
access of this e-mail or any attachments hereto.*