Re: Event Capture problem using Google Chrome latest version - 52.0.2743.116 m

Hi Abyot,
I cannot replicate the problem on the Demo site, but we upgraded our DHIS
instance to 2.24 Build 23583 (same build of the demo site at the time of
this email) and still encounter the awkward placement of the buttons and
the inability to access the Program pulldown once the buttons appear as
pictured below:
Google Version 52.0.2743.116 m

[image: Inline image 1]

*Laura E. Lincks*