Self registered user: dataViewOrgunit is left empty

Hi all,

we want to allow our users to access freely our system to play with the
data (entry and analysis) but limited to a specific part of the hierarchy.
For that, we have enabled self-registration in DHIS2 and selected the
orgunit we want them to use.

Once a user is self-registered, the organisationUnit (dataentry) is
correctly assign, but we have realized that the dataViewOrganisationUnit
(analysis) is left empty, so they can access the whole hierarchy in
analysis...

Is this a desirable behavior? For us, it is important to limit both data
entry and data analysis.

Regards,

Víctor

Follow ups