Re: Using SMS Commands for data capture

Still hoping for a response on this regarding the more specific questions
regarding identifying OrgUnit by phone and how to specify OrgUnit/Period.

Zubair - are you aware of how that works? Or any other DHIS2 dev?

Thanks,

- Jasper

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Jasper Timm <jasper.timm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx