Re: [Dhis2-users] Looking for Human Resource System to integrate with DHIS

Dear Laura,

I help to oversee the iHRIS software.  We have done a lot of work <http://www.intrahealth.org/blog/data-can-tell-stories%E2%80%94and-improve-health-care> on integrating <https://wiki.ihris.org/wiki/IHRIS_and_DHIS2_Interoperability> iHRIS to DHIS2, including reporting HRH indicators into DHIS2.

Please let me introduce you to John Liebhardt, our iHRIS community manager.  We would be happy to have a conversation with you early next week about your need.

Cheers,
-carl
Assoc. Director, Digital Health
IntraHealth International