Re: Reporting rates in analytics - 0 vs not expected

HI Olav,

it's a good observation. It is currently a known limitation (for me at
least;) of the analytics reporting rate API. Currently it only shows
expected reports for where there are at least 1 complete registration.

I am working on it and hope to fix this for 2.25.

Lars