Re: Show different result between children and parent org unit selection in event report and visualizer

Hi Rady,

okay. We need a bit more information from you to assist. Can you share some
screenshots, login to your dhis instance, analytics request URLS -
privately if necessary?

Is there a server-side cache that you can clean?

regards,

Lars