Re: Moving one DHIS2 instance from a computer to another

Hi all, hope this one will touch the point.
I want to move my test instance from a computer to another. Both are running on Windows 7 and I use Dhis2-live 2.18 and PostgreSql 9.4.I have some PostgreSql backup files in ( .backup and .sql ). I also know Postgresql maintains a database folder.
Hope you would give me some advice.Thank you, Henri MounguiMPH - Expertise et Ingénierie des Systèmes d'Information en SantéYaoundé-Cameroun
Tél: +237 6 99 86 59 90Skype: henri.moungui

 Hi all,Could you help please?I want to move my development instance from a computer to another. Both are running on Windows 7 and I use Dhis2-live 2.18 and PostgreSql 9.4.I have some PostgreSql backup files in ( .backup and .sql ).
Hope you would give me some advice.Thank you,
Henri. Henri MounguiMPH - Expertise et Ingénierie des Systèmes d'Information en SantéYaoundé-Cameroun
Tél: +237 6 99 86 59 90Skype: henri.moungui