Re: DHIS EventReport Plugin

Hi Jan

Thanks for adding the issue.

Couple of interesting points that you might want to consider.

Whenever there is an issue in the configuration of the viz object, say the
"pe" dimension is missing. The plugin creates a web alert with the error
message. But when we are using this plugin in the context of a custom app
where on a single web page there might be lot of visualization objects.
Then the web alert really falls out of place. It's nearly impossible for
the end user to make out which chart or report is faulty.

Ideally it would be good if the plugin could throw an exception or write
the error message on the DOM element. That ways its more intuitive. And I
believe we are doing the same when there are "no values in the system" for
the given viz object config.

Thoughts?

Regards
Vanya