Re: Connect DHIS2 development module with Postgres

Hello Bisama,

The procedure described on the link https://github.com/se2/DHIS2 is not
updated as required for performing development and implementation setup on
your local machine, perhaps, it needs to update as per requirement. As the
situation you have
described in your email, it implies that your DHIS2 installation does not
been able to find "DHIS2_HOME" directory as you
might have been created as system environment variable in your machine.
DHIS2 installation starts with H2 database in only
when it does not been able to find "DHIS2_HOME" system environment variable
as its normal run time routine execution process.

Please follow the general instruction as described below in the attachment.
The document contains installation procedure for the setting up your
machine on window operating system as consideration.

Regards,