Re: Providing scheduling flexibility to other tasks

Hi Aamer,

yes we have on our list making a better scheduling manager.

Note that the data sync will check if there are in fact any new data values
since last sync, and if not, do nothing. So the 1 minute interval should
not really be a problem in terms of network traffic.

regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland