Re: Unable to upload any apps through 'App Management' module

Hi Archana,

I can reproduce this in trunk/2.25. I know the cause of the bug and I'll
push a fix as soon as I've verified that it works correctly.

This issue does not affect 2.24 though, and I'm not able to reproduce it on
https://play.dhis2.org/demo - can you please double check in 2.24? And if
you still have problems in 2.24, could you please send me (privately) a
copy of your app so I can have a look?

Best regards,

Nicolay Ramm
Front end developer, DHIS 2