Re: Providing scheduling flexibility to other tasks

Hi all,

just to add that the justification of data synch scheduling for us, is not
only about the bandwidth, but also about letting the offline instance users
have some sense of control about when their data is being sent (every
night, every week ... ) or even to be triggered manually, depending on the
context of the intervention.

cheers,

Marta