Re: Program rule - selected field to hide changes to None

Hi

This increasingly looks like a significant bug - Elmarie just added a
similar program rule (i.e. using a 'MALE' value in the Gender attribute to
hide the Pregnant attribute) in another instance, and the result is the
same: the action field value is replaced by "None" and there are no
drop-down values.

Regards
Calle