Re: Pull request for /api/interpretations/chart/{chartId} to add new request param 'ou'

Hi there,

I agree this part is not great and inconsistent. Thanks for the pull
requests.

I would say we should centralize this code so that we get consistency
across interpretations (report table, chart, event report, event chart). I
have committed a modified version of your PR here:

https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-core/commit/dcc738794325ae6d5dcf03bf7835bb551fea4b53

Let me know if this is okay.

regards,

Lars