Re: Reg: DHIS2 docker instance.

Hi Nalinikanth,

is there any reason to keep a separate repo with these tests? It would be
nice to have the tests as part of https://github.com/dhis2/api-tests
There is also a pipeline to execute the tests in Travis
https://travis-ci.org/dhis2/api-tests

Docker image build is also automated, runs once per day, and is publishing
images to Docker Hub https://hub.docker.com/r/dhis2/dhis2-web/tags/

Best regards,
Paulo