Re: [Dhis2-users] Lock Data set in advance

Agreed, it would be good if negative values were accepted and processed.
This could be useful for one of our other implementations as well, that I'm
working on.

Meanwhile, another possibility is to use data approvals to lock out data
entry for the future period. It would involve taking action every time you
want the future data locked, but it would do that. See
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/user/html/data_approvals.html.