Re: [Dhis2-users] Meta data import

Hi Prosper,
Thanks for your feedback. Most users tend to do the configs in excel and
convert into CSV for import.Most pple have been forced to develop some
scripts for some  of the missing object types to upload the configs via the
api using either JSON/XML. Adding some of the missing object types will
make configuration work more user friendly and less time consuming.
rgds
David