dnms nutrition last event (A)
dnms nutrition psi pi map(B)

Here A depends on B
-------
dnms risk last event (C)
dnms risk psi pi map (D)

Here C depends on D
-------

Problem is, from above two sets just the first set fails during maintenance
procedure. Following your directions, I tried changing the names of the
views to make B and D come Alphabetically before A and C. Then second set
started to fail during maintenance.  Any reason for this to happen?

Thanks,
Chathura

--
Best Regards,