Re: [Dhis2-users] Datasets for Approval in Reports Module are limited to 50 (page 1) due to the api query used

Thanks Alex for raising this, we are experiencing this after upgrading our
instances to 2.23. While the bug is no yet fixed what can we do mean-time ?

Regards,

*Adolphe Kamugunga*
*MIS Technical Advisor*
Mobile: +250 788 740 578