Cannot create new program stage reminder template

Hi all,

I’m using a 2.24 instance which I’ve just updated to 704143a, and am attempting to create reminder templates on a repeatable program stage.  I can successfully use the front end to create this reminder on one of the program stages on play.dhis2.org/demo, but when I attempt it in my own instance, I get the ‘An exception occurred’ page, with the following log entries:
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: null value in column "uid" violates not-null constraint
Detail: Failing row contains (1190, null, null, null, null, ANCReminder, -1, This is a reminder that you are due to come to the clinic for a ..., null, 1, 2, 1, null, null, null).

Why would my instance not be populating this uid column?  (I’ve tested this same reminder on other program stages and on the program itself, and all attempts at saving return the same error.)

A couple of notes:

·         My instance was originally installed as 2.21, and upgraded to 2.22, 2.23 and then 2.24.

·         My user has a role with ‘ALL’ and every other authority in it, and has all programs assigned to it.

·         I’ve done all updates to 2.24 by simply replacing the .war file – were any database scripts required for any updates?

Many thanks for any help you can give, as I’m currently stuck and unable to create reminders!

Cheers, Sam.

Follow ups