[Issue] Unable to create Event Reports and Event Charts

Hi Team,

We are using DHIS version 2.24 (revision - 704143a6). We are unable to
create Event Charts and Event Reports on their respective apps (Event
Visualiser and Event Reports). After we set the chart/table configuration
and click on 'update', the chart/table does not load at all. Events have
got data and we've exported analytics as well. The same is happening on the
play server as well. Could you please look into the issue and help resolve
it?

*Cheers,*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>

Follow ups