Re: [Dhis2-users] GIS failing to load in 2.25

Hi Lars, this is the original error message from an upgraded instance from
2.25.

The developer console, gives the error below:

ext-all.js:15 Uncaught You're trying to decode an invalid JSON String: Also
in the attached./ Screen shot attached as well.

P.s With the new instance, I could not access the orgunits; nor were they
displaying as part of the maintenance, GIS module wasn't loading either -
It would be good to try out from your end.

regards,

Sam Kasozi
+256 788-993-565
Skype: sam.kasoziug