Re: Event Capture 0.5.x - programs not showing up if they have program rules

Dear Araz,

So do you mean that only one user per organisation units can enter data?
How about if I am assigned to the highest level say a district and I am
entering maternal audit events for many facilities (I may be the only one
authorized to access and enter those events since they are sensitive)? In
this case does it mean I need X users for X organisation Units?

Alex