Re: [Dhis2-users] 25 hours in completing Analytic

Dear Sir,

I had issues in connecting to PoastgreSQL 9.6 due to HSBC error has that been resolved now. Please let me know.

I believe 9.6 can handle parallel queries & will have better handling of vacuum, which might be usesful for large databases as handled by Neeraj.

Dr. Sunil Gavaskar ParthaSarathy. M.B., B.S., D.A.,
Medical Officer
Tamil Nadu Health Systems Project

Sent from my iPhone