GIS 2.25

Dear All,
I am testing release 2.25 and appreciate the developers' contribution to the good improvements to the DHIS2 application.Most of the apps are running well apart from the GIS app. It loads forever and cannot load its interface to enable me generate maps. Can someone please advise me if there is some configuration I need to enable first? I checked the demo site which is okay. the pivot tables and data visualizers are loading normally.
The testing environment in Linux server 16.04 LTS and postgresql 9.5
Thank you.
AbsolomKigali

Follow ups