Re: [Dhis2-users] GIS failing to load in 2.25

Hi Sam

This is caused by the metadata having some issues I'm guessing... I would
try and have a look at the network panel (in the web inspector) to see
exactly which request it stops on.. since you are using Chrome, you should
be able to right click on the console and select "log XHR requests", that
will hopefully give you a clue to exactly which request is failing.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2