Re: GIS 2.25

Dear Calle,
I installed postgis 9.5.3. Would that be the reason?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, 24 Oct, 2016 at 0:35, Calle Hedberg<calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Absalom,
You have installed postgis with pg 9.5.4?
RegardsCalle
On 22 October 2016 at 10:36, Absolom MURAMIRA <absolom_m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,
I am testing release 2.25 and appreciate the developers' contribution to the good improvements to the DHIS2 application.Most of the apps are running well apart from the GIS app. It loads forever and cannot load its interface to enable me generate maps. Can someone please advise me if there is some configuration I need to enable first? I checked the demo site which is okay. the pivot tables and data visualizers are loading normally.
The testing environment in Linux server 16.04 LTS and postgresql 9.5
Thank you.
AbsolomKigali