Re: [Dhis2-users] GIS failing to load in 2.25

Hi Calle

No, this is just general Chrome Developer Tools stuff.. should be easy to
google for a guide :)

I see that there are plenty videos on youtube also (search for "chrome
developer tools"), this can be very useful in figuring these kinds of
issues.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2